A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Silver Dial Rose Gold
A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 117.032. 40.9 mm rose gold case. Silver dial features main dial at 9 o’clock, seconds sub-dial at 5 o’clock, power reserve at 3 o’clock and big date at 1 o’clock position. Scratch resistant sapphire. Manual caliber L095.1 with 42 jewels, 72 hours of power reserve. Brown alligator leather strap with tang buckle.
Submit your question regarding this item
Shipping & Delivery
We will ship anywhere in the world with any of the world's trusted carriers like FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS, and the USPS. Decisions will be based on where the package is going and how large it is. Everything that leaves our store is fully insured against loss, theft and damage during its transit so you can rest easy knowing that your investment is protected. Please note - due to the nature & value of the products we sell, ALL packages will require an adult signature at the time of delivery. Unfortunately due to insurance restrictions we are not able to ship packages without requiring an adult signature. All of our packages are insured by an independent third party insurance company.
Return policy & warranty
BlackTagWatches.com specializes in the sale of brand new watches only. We don’t sell watches that have been worn or are out of style. Therefore we have set a fair, yet firm, policy regarding returns. We accept returns within 10 days of customers' receipt of product.
WATCHES MUST BE RETURNED TO US IN BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH ALL PROTECTIVE PLASTICS/TAPE, HANG TAGS & ACCESSORIES INTACT. UNTIL YOU ARE POSITIVE YOU WILL BE KEEPING THE WATCH, DO NOT WEAR IT. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WATCH TO BE WORN, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, AND FOR THE WATCH NOT TO BE BLEMISHED OR SCRATCHED IN ANY WAY.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization No. (RMA#). A watch returned without authorization will be refused.
- Do not have the bracelet sized (links removed).
- All products must be returned with original packaging, manuals, protective tape & hang tags, etc.
- Returns will be credited in full minus a 3% restocking fee and original shipping and insurance charges (Shipping Charges are as follows: $40 2nd Day Delivery, $55.00 for Next Day Delivery and $80 for Overnight Priority delivery).
- Restocking charges are waived on an exchange.
- Credit will be issued in the same form as payment received.
- Returns must be shipped via traceable courier, e.g. UPS or USPS (Do not ship via FedEx, FedEx does not insure watches or jewelry valued above $500). Return shipment must be pre-paid and fully insured for the amount you expect credit. Collect shipping will be refused. In case of loss or damages, customer is liable.
- Once you have been issued a RMA#, you must ship the watch back so that we receive it within 7 days of us issuing the RMA#.
All products sold on BlackTagWatches.com are guaranteed authentic. Since BlackTagWatches.com does not sell its products through the manufacturer's pricing guidelines the manufacturer's card may not be issued or may not have an authorized dealer stamp. However BlackTagWatches.com provides you with an equivalent warranty that mirrors the manufacturer’s warranty.
BlackTagWatches.com will service every brand name watch sold on our website for a period of 2 years after purchase. Any issues such as the watches abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time as well as the battery replacement will be serviced under our warranty program.
Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product. BlackTagWatches.com does not service watches with any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. This also applies to the watches that are used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
All warranty repairs must be handled directly through BlackTagWatches.com. Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from BlackTagWatches.com.